Tuesday 24 November 2009

Boutins for 80's icon Barbie


Dear Santa,
This year I have been awfully good (for about the last 10 minutes)and so would like to add one more thing to my Christmas list, I know it is late but as you are Santa I figured that you can make anything possible.
I would really really like the Christian Louboutin Barbie....

Yes, you heard it,our bleach blond childhood friend has teamed up with THE shoe god and together they have created a glamorous line of limited edition ultra-fashion forward dolls. There will be a series of three different Barbie's available in the range. The first, Cat-burglar Barbie, dons a sleek hooded cat suit and comes with no less than FOUR pairs of red soled beauties as well as a collectible calendar which follows the duo's fashion-filled travels.
Launching in December (just in time for Christmas) at £100 each they will be sold through www.net-a-porter.com/barbie register your details now!

No comments:

Post a Comment